What is Scrip?
It's a program that earns tuition credits while you do your everyday shopping!
Scrip is gift cards/certificates from national and local retailers. They're the same gift cards that you buy at the store. Over 300 retailers participate in our Scrip program including; Giant Eagle, Marcs, Acme, Sheetz, Hartville Hardware, Hartville Kitchen, Starbucks, Kohl’s, Speedway, Old Navy, Bath & Body, Texas Roadhouse, and many more.
The beauty of Scrip is that you put your regular shopping dollars to work for you. You earn money for tuition or other fees billed through RenWeb without spending any more money than you would normally. Just pay for your regular shopping with Scrip gift cards at the participating stores! Scrip can be used for just about any household purchase including food, clothing, entertainment, gasoline and even dining out.
All gift card orders are placed online at www.shopwithscrip.com on Saturday or Sunday and paid for using PrestoPay (an electronic check from your checking or savings). The money that you pay for these cards will not be taken from your bank account until Tuesday. Your gift cards will be ready for pickup or be delivered to your child on Wednesday afternoon. Your cards will arrive to you within 24 hours after your payment is withdrawn from your bank account.
How does Scrip Work?
- Signup for Scrip and PrestoPay online. All orders (Physical Gift Cards, Scrip Now E-cards & Reload/Reload Now Gift Cards) must be placed and paid for online. Therefore, you must have your Scrip account and PrestoPay accounts setup before ordering can begin. Please refer to the Scrip & PrestoPay Enrollment document for instruction information.
- You can order “Physical” Gift Cards, ScripNow E-gift cards and Reload/ReloadNow gift cards. Please be sure to refer to these documents for more detailed information and vendors who participate in the different options listed below.
- Physical gift cards- Actual gift cards that are delivered to LCCS for pickup or delivered to your child to bring home. At the time you are enrolling in Scrip, there is an area on the enrollment form called “Delivered To”. Please specify if you would like your gift card picked up or delivered to your child.
- ScripNow E-Cards- These are e-cards that that are available to you, via your smart phone or home computer, within minutes after you purchase and pay for them. View ScripNow Details
- Reload & ReloadNow Gift Cards- once you have a “physical” gift card from one of the vendors that participate in the Reload and ReloadNow Program; you can register the gift card on Scrip and begin reloading the card. This option will keep you from having to continually buy and wait for the “physical” cards to be delivered. With the “Reload” option, money will be available on the card within 24 hours after purchase. With the “ReloadNow” option, the money will be available within minutes after purchase.
View Scrip Reload Details
View ScripNow Reload Details
An example of how the rebate works is as follows:
Let’s say that you purchase a $100 Giant Eagle gift card on the Shop with Scrip website. Once you receive the gift cards from LCCS, you use the $100 gift card for purchases you make at Giant Eagle. Giant Eagle has a 3.74% rebate (4% - 0.26% state tax), which translates into a $3.74 total rebate,
Our School does a 75/25 split. In this example, you would receive $2.81 (75%) of the rebate to go towards tuition or other fees and costs billed through RenWeb. Lake Center Christian School receives $.93 (25%) to go into our Tuition Assistance Fund.
Please call or email Melissa Bertrand or Teri Griffith.
Melissa Bertrand: 330-877-2049 Ext. 515 or email@example.com
Teri Griffith: 330-877-2048 Ext. 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org